Wednesday, June 30, 2010

*Welcome*

Hi! I'm Julie ... or Jules :) Welcome to my blog. I have lots of opinions and I'm finally ready to share them with the world (wide web). Enjoy!

Here's a quick snapshot of me:

I love my dog more than you love your kid(s). Sorry ... it's true. I also love to eat. I'm slightly addicted to cake, Slurpees, and sweet potato fries. I'm pretty sure I was on Broadway at some point and I strive to get back there one day (despite the fact I really can't sing). I own a wedding planning business and I love love (but I love wedding cake more!). I have a photographic memory, great table manners, I generally smell good, and I don't cry at movies. Oh, and I'm happy you're here :)


PS - Thanks for pushing me to do this, S3!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh...so excited! whatever will you review first???

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, can you please tell me how you feel about parents who shop with strollers?

    ReplyDelete