Monday, July 26, 2010

People who shop w/ strollers ... STOP IT



If you have to take your kid(s) shopping with you ... leave your Hummer stroller at home. Just because you have a kid and a huge stroller doesn't mean I need to get out of your way. It also doesn't mean I can't give you dirty looks or say something to you when you run into me for the third time. You're the rude one, not me. Also, for the love of God ... kids should NOT be able to push these massive strollers. For real ... you can't navigate the thing, why in the world do you think your kid can?! You piss everyone off when your kid is pushing the stroller and being annoying.


You know what ... businesses should ban the Hummer strollers! It's a fact that people who use massive strollers steal more than people who don't. Facts are facts, sorry if you're offended.


Here's my solution ... leave your kid(s) at home. Okay, okay ... invest in one of those compact umbrella stroller things or get a Baby Bjorn.




1 comment: